Take the Sting Out of Your Pest Control Solution
Bees and wasps aren’t the kinds of neighbors you want around your house. One wrong step and you or one of your family members can be in for a stinging surprise. But while stinging insects aren’t something you want around your home, they’re still a vital part of the ecosystem and must be handled properly. That’s why it’s important to call the experienced pest control professionals at Bug Mechanic to take care of bee and wasp nests safely and efficiently.
The Problem with Bees and Wasps
Bees and wasps can cause more of a problem for your household than you might think. Obviously, their stings hurt and can be especially dangerous for pets or those with allergies. Beyond the stings, bees and wasps build their nests using wood, which could come from the structure of your home. No matter how you spin it, bees and wasps aren’t great houseguests and should be removed immediately by a trained professional.
Common Places for Bee and Wasp Nests
It doesn’t take long for bee or wasp nests to grow into hundreds or even thousands of individuals. That’s why it’s important to identify and stop nests early, so they can be properly removed before it gets out of hand. Unfortunately, stinging insects are quite good at hiding. Keep an eye on these common spots:
- Underneath decks and patios
- Under roof overhangs
- Gaps in home siding
- Outdoor playground equipment
How to Handle Bees and Wasps
Stinging insects are very important members of the ecosystem, especially bees. In fact, many groups are working to put bees on the endangered species list for protection! If you see a nest, don’t resort straight to pesticide sprays. If you see a stinging insect nest, follow these steps:
- Identify – If you see signs of a bee or wasp nest on your property, call the experts at Bug Mechanic right away to schedule an inspection.
- Inspect – A pest control professional will inspect the area and determine the species of stinging insect.
- Treat – We’ll create a treatment option to remove the nest that’s both efficient and safe for you, your children, your pets, and the environment.
- Maintain – Once the removal is complete, we’ll provide you with tips to help prevent bees and wasps from coming back in the future.
Trust the Experts in Pest Control
For over 38 years, the experts at Bug Mechanic have been providing high-quality pest control services to the Los Angeles area. We use proven strategies to deal with bee and wasp infestations based on the expertise of a former Agricultural Inspector Biologist with over 30 years of experience to ensure the utmost safety for your family, pets, and the environment. If you need help with stinging insects, trust the experts at Bug Mechanic. Contact us today to schedule your inspection.