Don’t Let Gopher Problems Put You in a Hole
You want your home and property to look as beautiful as possible, but certain rodents might have other plans. When gophers tear up your yard, it could cause more damage than just unsightly holes. Gophers kill the roots of plants and trees. If you want to get rid of gophers for good, you need an expert with years of pest control experience like Bug Mechanic. We’ll eliminate your gophers safely and effectively.
Gophers Can Dig Up Major Damage
Gophers are master diggers. Some burrows can reach up to 600 feet in length 18 inches under the ground. Of course, all that digging can create dozens of holes all over your property, but they can also wreak havoc on your shrubs, trees, ornamental plants, and garden crops. Since gophers are highly active and live most of their lives underground, they’re notoriously hard to catch.
Signs You Have a Gopher Problem
There are two main signs that a gopher might be calling your property home:
- Dirt Mounds – All that dirt gophers remove to make their tunnels have to go somewhere. If you start to see dirt mounds sprout up all over your property, it’s quite likely that gophers are behind it. Some burrows can have dozens of exit points, creating dirt mounds over a wide area of your yard.
- Plant Damage – In addition to burrowing, gophers like to eat, too. They typically burrow under vegetation and eat them from the ground up. You might even notice smaller plants disappearing underground altogether! Gophers also love fruits and vegetables, so watch your gardens.
The Gopher Removal Process
- Gophers can be tough to eliminate, that is why it’s always best to call a professional to eliminate them from your property. At The Bug Mechanic, we follow tried-and-true methods to eliminate gophers and make sure they can no longer damage your property:
- Inspect the property to determine the scope of the infestation.
- Create an elimination strategy on your property.
- Gophers tend to move in groups. so we include a 30-day warranty of the entire property up to 1/4 acre. Additional control periods and property size protection are available.
- Gophers are highly active creatures, which means it doesn’t take long for them to cause massive damage. The faster you can eliminate them, the less damage they can do.
Trust the Gopher Pest Control Experts
Because of their high level of activity and underground lifestyle, gophers can be tough to eliminate. That’s why it’s always a good idea to contact a professional like Bug Mechanic to eliminate them from your property. Our methods are backed by over 38 years of experience and the expertise of a former Agricultural Inspector Biologist. We’ll find and eliminate any gophers on your property using safe and effective methods. If you have gopher troubles, contact Bug Mechanic today.
Another pest primarily in Camarillo and Ventura is moles. They are not rodents. They dig up your yard looking for grubs and insects damaging your landscape. The Bug Mechanic can eliminate them.