Keep the Spiders Away with Pest Control Services
Spiders might be scary to look at, but the only truly scary thing about them is what it means to have them in your home. Spiders aren’t pests; they eat pests. So, if you see spiders in your house, it’s very likely that you have an insect infestation hiding somewhere in your home. That’s why if you start finding many spiders around your house, it’s time to call a pest control expert right away to get to the root of the problem.
Drop for drop, a black widow’s venom is thought to be 15 times more potent than that of rattlesnake venom. Yet far more people have been killed by rattlesnake bites, simply because of the much higher quantity of venom injected by the snakes. Very few people bitten by a widow spider actually die, though the bite is painful.
Common Places to Find Spiders
Spiders like to hide in any dark places in your home where they can catch insects. Common locations include:
- Ceiling joints
- Storage boxes
- Crawl spaces
Tips to Prevent Spiders from Getting in Your Home
The best way to prevent spiders from getting into your house is to prevent ways for other insects to get in. Here are a few tips to keep spiders out:
- Repair holes or cracks in siding, windows, or doors that might allow insects and spiders in.
- Keep corners and cabinets free of cobwebs.
- Vacuum baseboards, under furniture, and other spaces where spiders like to live to remove eggs and webs.
- Regularly examine crawl spaces and attics.
The Spider Inspection Process
A few spiders here and there isn’t a cause for concern, but if you find large numbers of spiders on a regular basis, it might be time to get an inspection from a pest control company like Bug Mechanic. We’ll go over your property to find the root cause of the infestation:
- An experienced technician will inspect your home to discover the primary place of the spider infestation.
- After discovering where the spiders are coming from, we’ll continue the inspection to find the insects attracting the spiders.
- Once we identify the root of the problem, we’ll create a customized plan to eradicate the primary insect infestation, along with the spiders.
- Following the service, we’ll offer a few short- and long-term pest control treatment solutions to prevent the problem in the future.
Trust the Experts in Spider Pest Control Services
Finding spiders could mean a larger insect infestation is hiding somewhere in your home. If you notice more and more spiders popping up in your living space, garage, attic, or basement, trust the experts at Bug Mechanic. We’ll not only find the source of the spiders, but we’ll also uncover the underlying insect infestation to resolve the root of the problem. Our pest control methods are based on over 38 years of experience and are completely safe around children and pets. Contact Bug Mechanic today to resolve your spider problems.